Friday, November 28, 2008

Being reflective

Well, I can surely say that I have had my fair share of turkey and it was so good! I am so thankful for God's faithfulness to me and all of my many blessings. I am so grateful that I have breath in my lungs and I am here to enjoy the many gifts that are mine every single day. God has given me a great husband who strives to be the best husband and father each and every day. This blog has me emotional because it has been a long, and sometimes hard road to get where I am today. I can confidently say that I would not be where I am now without the Lord. At times, He has carried me and other times He has walked beside me giving me the strength I need to get through. I am just thankful.

I am thankful for my Hannah, who never ceases to bring me joy and laughter. The other day when I told her she needed to get ready for her nap, she looked me square in the eyes and very seriously said, "Mommy, "maybe later." She is so funny sometimes and so loving and compassionate. She helps me to understand my Heavenly Fathers love for me... (and what my mom went through raising me.)
I am blessed beyond words. I am so thankful for all of my family and friends who are always there for me, and love me without question.

As quoted in one of my favorite movies,"My cup runneth over."






3 comments:

Caroline said...

Those are such great pictures. My favorite is the one of you and Hannah. Precious! You're a great mom and you have a great little girl!

Anonymous said...

Sarah, you are so dear to me and your life is a testimony to the faithfulness of our Lord, Jesus Christ. All of the new family pictures are wonderful, but it is good to see the ones you chose for your blog site. You and Nick are faithful ministers of the Gospel, wondeful partners and parents! These are your main responsibilities and each of these is dependent on the abundant Grace and Mercy of your Lord Jesus Christ. (Oh how preachy I can get so quickly!!!) You help to make my life- past and present- a joy. Thanks, Honey! Momma

Anonymous said...

We are thankful for you. You have blessed our lives. We are proud of the home life that you and Nick have provided for Hannah. God Bless
Jimmy and Vicki