Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Blessed

Gosh! I haven't seen this page for a while. This will just make you enjoy reading my blogs that much more. I have missed keeping my blog friends up on my wonderful life, but as everyone knows...Life Happens and sometimes it seems these days are going by faster and faster. I cannot keep up. Anyway, I may try to do do better-I'll think about it. HAHA!


I am taking the 30 day challenge along with other's in my church. It makes you think about how you would spend your days if you only had 30 days to live. I have really benefited from this a lot and it makes me think, mainly about getting closer to Jesus and my family and friend's. So, I have come to conclude that I have been allowed to stay at home with the most precious gift God has given me for such a time as this and then it will be over. I have started really trying to enjoy her and to be patient-even though it seems impossible at times.


These last few days have seemed very redundant and boring because Hannah and I have been inside. She has a cold and with the freezing weather outside, we haven't gone anywhere. I have gotten some cute pictures though, and have been able to enjoy my daughter, ...and clean out the refrigerator!




("I'm sick and the remote is mine"!)

2 comments:

Caroline said...

I'm sorry you two have been sick. Are you going to miss Bible Study tomorrow too? If so, I'll see you soon. I still have your plate that I need to get back to you! Take care!

Anonymous said...

Wow. What perspective it would bring to do something like the 30 day challenge. I'm proud of you for taking more time for your little girl...to enjoy those little things and working on the patience thing. That's difficult at times with anyone, especially little ones that want everything to do with you one minute and then nothing to do with you the other. Keep up the good work Sarah. It's hard being wife & mom. Only through God sister.....only through God... Sherri Pierce