Friday, October 9, 2009

BIG news


Well...I about forgot about my blog. I have literally been so busy since my last post in April that I just could not sit down and write. If you really wanna know...a hawk flew in my house and took off with my computer and he must have given my computer a virus so bad that I could not access my blog at all.

And...if you believe that, I've got some swamp land to sell ya over yonder...Okay, Okay, I forgot...but I have been busy!

I had our second child on Sept. 1st...a boy, Caleb Scott, 8 lbs and 12 oz. He will be 6 weeks tomorrow...or so I hear. I cannot keep up. Between a whole lot of diapers, a ton of pee and even more poop, no sleep...and a 3 yr. old, there is not enough time in the day for anything else.

Anyway...I am in love again...not so much at 2 AM though! J/K

No comments: