Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I am a mother...Of a two year old!! Really?

Saturday was our daughter's 2nd birthday. It is really hard for me to wrap my mind around the fact that I've been a mother for 2 years! Not to mention I am still sane...Sometimes I wonder! She is such a gift and a blessing to me and she teaches me so much. I think the biggest thing is how to live in the moment and PATIENCE! I need that daily... Sometimes, I really believe that my mind has been mushified and I will never get it back!
Anyway, we made it to two, and we both are still here and loving it. I know there are many more years to come, but I am trying to live each day and not worry about the tomorrow's. My Lord is faithful through each one of them.















1 comment:

Caroline said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Hannah! Sorry we missed your party. It probably was for the best for Wesley though, and for all of you at the party. When he woke up, we went for a walk and to the part to play. We got caught in a rainstorm, but that's okay. We'll see you in about an hour and a half at bible study!