Tuesday, October 7, 2008

WHAT A WEEKEND!

Hey ya'll! I know what you are thinking..."Wow, I have not had anything new and exciting to read lately because Sarah has not posted."
I know, I know... I have been utterly exhausted after an amazing weekend that I will never forget. Nick and I had the privilege of volunteering at the Weekend to Remember marriage conference. We were on what's known as the Green Team (because the conference was in Greensboro) and we saw A LOT of marriages get restored and resurrected. So many were saved from divorce, healed and brought closer to eachother, and came to salvation. God is so faithful!! The whole weekend while the participants were in the conference, our team was behind the scenes and in the sessions praying that God would do a work in each couple and individual, AND HE DID!! I, the social butterfly, LOVED meeting all the new people and getting to let the Lord speak to them through me. I was so amazed to see what went on with our team because last November it was Nick and I out in those chairs. There are some God know'in, Bible read'in people who do NOTHING but intercede that at every conference. I am so thankful for that neat experience and I want to do it again! I am so grateful for the Family Life people also who lift marriages up on a daily basis, so that the enemy will not destroy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah,

Amen and Amen. Our God is good all the time :). I thank God that He has brought us together by His Providence.

Keith Tully

Gary and Lawana said...

Sarah,

It was a JOY!! to serve with you and Nick. It is truly a privilege to intercede and serve from behind the scene. We just move out of the way so the Lord, Jesus Christ can get all the GLORY!

Gary and Lawana

Caroline said...

I'm so glad you guys got to do that. I am stoked about our weekend this coming weekend. I am excited to see what the Lord will do in our marriage!