Monday, September 8, 2008

I....


I borrowed this from my friend Caroline over at Pocket Change, Since you already wrote about it Caroline, there's no need to give it back, but thanks for giving me the neat idea.


I love Jesus, my husband, my daughter, my family, my friends.


I am a crier-Don't be alarmed when I break down. It's just me, I am quite sensitive.

I enjoy watching 48 hours Murder Mystery, Till Death, The Adventures of Old Christine, Reality TV, Criminal Minds, CSI, and Bones.

I have or have HAD a crush on Shemar Moore from Criminal Minds, Ed Harris(past crush-He looks OLD now) Michael Phelps (Just recently), Michael Bolton (VERY PAST), Apollo(From dancing with the Stars)...

I know there's no chance of me ever seeing these celebrities. I'm fine with my life without them in it

I have a crush on my hubby (yes, still...everyday!) I am so blessed

I am very determined, persistent, and stubborn. All of those are good qualities.


I am a very loyal friend. I love my friends. I get attached very easily.


I am an encourager and an exhorter. I love to be able to make people feel good.


I don't like conflict, I don't like people to be mad, or mad at me. (I am working on this)


I am a very high strung person. That's not always good.


I am a people person.


I am outgoing and an extrovert.


I am trying to be ok with the fact that not everybody is going to like me.


I am happy with my life (see the title of my blog) although I wish I could snort when I laugh. It's cute, even though it can be annoying.


I break or lose every pair of sunglasses I get (They are only a dollar at the dollar store...who knew??


There is more to come...Hope you enjoyed reading this.

No comments: