Friday, September 5, 2008

Random Talk

Hey People,I am writing this as a gnat is attacking me at the computer. On a side note, why don't you spell gnat NAT? I think it is a waste of the letter G. Poor letter G. Somethin' to think about...
Thank goodness Hurricane Hanna may not hit as hard as they thought. (Gosh this G-Nat is about to make me lose it!) Hurricane Ike is one that we are kinda worried about because we have a vacation to the beach planned. I am always game for some excitement...
Oh I guess I could tell everyone that the Weekend to Remember Family Life marriage conference is coming up Oct. 3-5 and my hubby and I will be there. I am so excited!! This conference is not the only one. They are all over the country. All you need to do is go to http://www.familylife.com/ and check it out. They are great! It helped save my marriage. Trust me when I say, my marriage is way better now than ever.
Well, what else, let's see... I think I hear Hannah waking up, or either the voices in my head are getting WAY out of hand. I gotta go cook a YOUNG chicken anyway. I like young ones rather than old ones:)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh I never got a chance to say THANKS FOR THE AWARD! I feel so special! Thank yooooou :)

The Mommarazzi said...

Ahhh, you know - the key to quieting the voices is a nice glass of wine. Trust me.

:)

Anonymous said...

I stumbled onto your blog. I'm a missionary serving with FamilyLife.

Thanks for letting people know about the Weekend to Remember and the impact it's had on your marriage, and glad to hear that you're attending another one this fall. Your marriage is always changing. My wife and I have been to four, and have heard something unique at each conference to address our marriage in that phase of our lives.

I wanted to let you know that FamilyLife has a couple of blogs that might interest you. MomBlog (www.familylifemomblog.com) features godly women honestly talking about motherhood, marriage and family life. Culture Watch (www.familylifeculturewatch.com) monitors marriage and family within the culture.

Hope you have a great time at the WTR. The FamilyLife staff will be praying for you and all the others that weekend.

Blessings,