Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas

Christmas this year was wonderful!!!

We got to go to Southport to see my family and my sis and her husband and little girl were able to be there. They live in Mass. so it was a little touch and go with the weather and all. Hannah tested positive for a mild case of strep throat a few days before we left for the beach, but I was thankful I caught it early, and the antibiotics did the trick. While I was taking care of Hannah, I could feel myself getting sickly but I would not let it win-I was determined to stay well to go see everybody. Well, those little Germ X cough drops I took did the trick because I did not get sick. We enjoyed our time at the beach and Hannah played so well with her 15 month old cousin.


























1 comment:

Caroline said...

I'm so glad you had a good time. Your pictures are good. Elicia is a doll!